153 Tinmouth RoadDanby, VT 05739MLS Number 4608698
- Price: $295,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 279 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Life long Vermonter looking for warmer weather. Consider your search finally over. This custom built Ranch is nestled quietly on 10 private acres in the picturesque Vermont town of Danby. This 4 bedroom 2 bath home offers everything one might need. From the maintenance free exterior to the newly renovated chefs kitchen there is nothing left to do. Add to that the stone fireplace, the multiple decks and other outdoor entertaining spaces, and the new addition that adds extra quest bedrooms and space away from the main portion of the main house. Needless to say this house has it all. Located only only 18 miles from Rutland and 19 miles from Manchester you are never far from what you need. If you are looking to fall in love with the perfect piece of property this is it. Welcome home!
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$295,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4608698
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Mountain View
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Oil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field
- WaterDrilled Well
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- FinancingAll Financing Options
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number153
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Elementary SchoolCurrier Memorial School
- Junior HighChoice
- High SchoolChoice
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions19'6" x 13'1"
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions19'5" x 15'9"
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions16'2" x 10'10"
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions21'5" x 11'8"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions15'2" x 11'8"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions11'8" x 11'5"
- Room 7 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions10'9" x 10'6"
- Interior FeaturesFireplace - Screens/Equip, Fireplaces - 1, Kitchen Island, Laundry Hook-ups, Natural Woodwork, Storage - Indoor, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1986
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Combination, Hardwood
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterElectric
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade900
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Stairs - Interior
- Property StyleRanch, w/Addition
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2035
- RoofShingle - Architectural, Standing Seam
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Building, Garden Space, Outbuilding, Patio, Porch - Covered, Shed
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- Broker NameFour Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Agent NameLemieux
- Date Listed11/11/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos20
- View Count11
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1800 Square Feet 10.1 Acreage Year Built in 1986.
Big Views...Nice Setting! Wonderful 1800 square foot cape w/ mountain views, Meadows...Secluded...3 bedrooms...2 full baths...Dining Room... Eat-in Kitchen...Pantry...Full basement...Huge deck suitable for entertaining...2 car detached garage...Apple trees...Southern Exposure...efficient! More