221 Crane StreetLittleton, NH 03561MLS Number 4604857
- Price: $234,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 308 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 240Road Frontage
Well maintained 4 bedroom home with a 2 car attached garage with direct entry to the house, in a desirable, established neighborhood, within walking distance to the Main Street. On the main level, you will find the kitchen, with an eating nook against the big window looking to the back yard, a formal dining room and a large carpeted living room with a fireplace. Also on the main level are 3 of the bedrooms, including the master bedroom with its own full bath, and 2 additional bedrooms with a shared common full bathroom. The laundry room is conveniently located on the main level as well. Downstairs has a large carpeted family room, perfect for bigger crowds, with a sliding glass door that opens to the large backyard. Also on the lower level is an additional room that could be a den, office, or another bedroom. In the warmer months enjoy the large back deck measuring 32 feet long and 13.5 feet wide. This house is 'Move-In' ready waiting for its next owners.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$234,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4604857
- Lot DescriptionOpen, Sloping, Wooded
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage240
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- FinancingConventional, FHA, NHHFA, Rural Development, VA
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number221
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- DistrictLittleton Sch District SAU #84
- Elementary SchoolMildred C. Lakeway School
- Junior HighDaisy Bronson Junior High
- High SchoolLittleton High School
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions12'4" x 21"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions11" x 14"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11" x 12"
- Room 4 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15'7" x 19'4"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13" x 11"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions9'6" x 13'2"
- Room 7 TypeFamily Room
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions24' x 23'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions10"5' x 8'5"
- Room 9 TypeWorkshop
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions13"3' x 19'
- Room 10 TypeDen
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions12' x 7' (Long Hallway room)
- Room 11 TypeOther
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions25'5" x 7'6"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Fireplace - Wood, Kitchen/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1988
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Slate/Stone, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- Total Rooms10
- APX Unfin Below Grade340
- BasementConcrete, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior
- Half Bath1
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete
- Property StyleRanch
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2646
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior Colorwhite
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Dog
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesSatellite Dish, Smoke Detectr-Hard Wired
- Broker NameColdwell Banker LinWood RE/Littleton
- Agent NameMuller
- Date Listed10/17/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos35
- View Count2
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2240 Square Feet 0.41 Acreage Year Built in 2009.
One mile from the quaint down town area. Three miles to Shaws, Walmart, Homedepot and Lowes. Nicely wooded lots with a mix of different style homes. Close to schools. Bus stop at the Lakeway Elementary School More
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2194 Square Feet 0.71 Acreage Year Built in 1950.
This home features hardwood floors & natural light that welcomes you as you enter. In recent years, this home has been remodeled including the kitchen, master bedroom featuring bath and laundry, the dining and living room. Property is a close proximity to Littleton's popular Main Street, I-93 for easy commutes and near trails for hiking, skiing & riding. There are porches and a nice deck to enjoy the large yard with ample area for garden - plenty of sunlight and out building for storage. You'll find ample bedroom space, 4 to 6 which could be office space, separate TV room or the hobby room for all to enjoy. One level living with a bedroom can be found at this home, with plenty of room for guests upstairs. A one car garage is under the home with walk-in to the game room which now holds a pool table should you be interested. This home should not be missed! More