26 Sand Hill Dr.Merrimack, NH 03054MLS Number 4604286
- Price: $379,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 310 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 120Road Frontage
New Construction home in one of Merrimack's finest neighborhoods. Great standard features like granite counter tops in kitchen & 1/2 bath, tiled baths, hardwood flooring in kitchen, breakfast area, foyer, living room and dining room, corner lot. Quick closing! Home is ready for you to move in.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$379,900
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4604286
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14'x14'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13.4'x14'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions21.4'x13.4'
- Room 4 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions19.5'x13.4'
- Room 5 TypeOther
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions12.10'x12.3'
- Room 6 TypeOther
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions12.10'x12.2'
- Room 7 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions11.2'x10.6'
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Laundry - 1st Floor
- StreetSand Hill Dr.
- Building Number26
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage120
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemDirect Vent, Hot Air
- Sewer1500+ Gallon, Leach Field
- Tax ReductionUnknown
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableBuilding Plans, Deed, Other, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Septic Design
- Year Built2016
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade1028
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete, Sump Pump, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- FoundationBelow Frost Line, Poured Concrete
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionInsulation-Cellulose, Insulation-FiberglssBatt, Wood Frame
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Square Feet2056
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorGray
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Window Screens, Windows - Energy Star
- GarageAuto Open
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCO Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Broker NameSousa Realty and Dev Co.
- Agent NameSousa
- Date Listed10/18/2016
- StatusActive With Contract
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos3
- View Count7
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2418 Square Feet 1.25 Acreage Year Built in 1978.
Interior freshly painted. Great floor plan. 1st floor family room with cathedral ceilings and fireplace. Formal dining room. Separate living room. Eat in kitchen. Screen porch overlooking private back yard. 4 bedrooms. Master bedroom with walk in closet and master bath. Full basement partially finished. More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 1932 Square Feet 0.19 Acreage Year Built in 2000.
Crosswoods Path Neighborhood!!! Landscaped community has walking trails, gazebo and pond, sidewalks and streetlights. Enjoy the cul-de-sac from your farmers porch. Home amenities include cute entry way to store your coats and shoes, separate office/study with french doors, central air, central vac, whole house humidifier, brick wood burning fireplace in living room with new flooring. First floor master bedroom with new flooring, full bathroom and double sinks, master cedar closet, plus another additional closet. First floor washer & dryer for convenience. Spacious kitchen with garbage disposal leads to a 12 x 14 deck. Two spacious bedrooms with double closets upstairs that share a Jack & Jill full bath. Irrigation system, automatic garage door opener and full unfinished basement that is partially framed with metal studs and ready to be finished. Enjoy public water, sewer, trash pickup and plowing. Easy commuter access to Rt 3., 93 or Manchester Airport. HOA Fees $150/month More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 1951 Square Feet 1.36 Acreage Year Built in 1968.
Immaculate 3 bedroom 2.5 bath Garrison with 160' of frontage on the SOUHEGAN RIVER. Canoe, Kayak, fish and swim from your own private backyard. Professionally landscaped and meticulously maintained. Large front to back living room with brick fireplace and tons of natural light. Formal dining room, updated kitchen with newer stainless steel appliances and generous storage. Master bedroom has walk in closet and ¾ bath. Two additional spacious bedrooms with gleaming hardwood floors and an updated full bath complete the second floor. Finished walk out lower level with brick fireplace and separate workshop. Home has whole house surge protection, public water, natural gas and is wired for a generator. Sit back and relax in your 12x18 Three season porch that overlooks your beautifully landscaped yard, mature blueberry bushes and breathtaking views of the river. There is additional storage in your 2 car attached garage and an 8x10 shed. Ideal location, close to schools, shopping, restaurants, and highway. Make your appointment today. You won't be disappointed. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.