43 Watkins AvenueRutland City, VT 05701MLS Number 4600675
- Price: $154,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 328 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 120Road Frontage
This house has it all. A beautiful private lot located in a great city neighborhood. This single-level 3 bedroom 2 bath home boasts original hardwood floors, a semi open floor plan, a relaxing enclosed sun porch and a full unfinished basement just waiting for your personal touches. It has also already been through an energy audit and is ready for our next Vermont winter. All of this is located within walking distance of Pine Hill Park and the Giorgetti Sporting Arena as well as the Rutland Farmer's Market. Welcome home!
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARUnder
- List Price$154,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4600675
- Lot Description
- City Lot
- Walking Trails
- RoadsDead End, Paved, Public
- Road Frontage120
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, One-Level Home
- Parking Spaces1
- AmenitiesCO Detector, Smoke Detector
- Broker NameFour Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Agent NameLemieux
- Date Listed09/29/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos12
- View Count11
- Building Number43
- TownRutland City
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictRutland City School District
- Elementary SchoolNorthwest Primary School
- Junior HighRutland Intermediate School
- High SchoolRutland Senior High School
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions18' x 13'
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12' x 10'
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14' x 11'
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions13' x 10'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions10' x 9'
- Room 6 TypeSunroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions17'8" x 7'4"
- Room 7 TypeUtility Room
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Hearth, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork
- Year Built1953
- Full Baths2
- FloorsHardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Water HeaterDomestic
- Total Rooms5
- APX Unfin Below Grade953
- BasementConcrete, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Property StyleRanch
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet1253
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Natural Shade, Porch - Enclosed, Shed, Storage
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Stove - Wood
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- FinancingAll Financing Options
- NegotiableDryer, Washer
- PossessionAt Closing
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1200 Square Feet 0.42 Acreage Year Built in 1964.
Enjoy beautiful sunsets from the expansive deck which offers the ideal space for gatherings, bar-b-ques or simply finishing that book you've been reading. Ease of a ranch style home with refinished hardwood and tile, plenty of sunny windows, built in book cases in the living room and a heated, step down mudroom. Kitchen has brand new tile flooring, ample counter/cupboard space and newer stainless steel appliances. Roof new in 2015. Lower level is heated and ready for you to finish with 3 rooms roughed in and a half bath partially complete. Lower level walks out to the generous back yard where you will often see deer, birds and other wildlife. More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1356 Square Feet 0.4 Acreage Year Built in 1920.
Wonderful family home from yesteryear. Many updates including new kitchen! Lots of built-ins, walk in pantry and plenty of closet space. Shiny hardwood floors and arched doorways. Deck overlooking beautifully landscaped and deep yard. More
2 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1358 Square Feet 0.25 Acreage Year Built in 1926.
Charming 1926 Bungalow with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, office, bonus room and much more. This home has many updates and has been very well maintained over the years. There is a security system that comes with this home. When you first walk in you'll notice the large living room with beautiful built ins and a beautiful area with slate ready to put your woodstove or pellet stove to keep you warm during the cold winter months. Bathrooms have both been updated one with a whirlpool tub and the other a gorgeous glass shower. Ceiling fans in many of the rooms, beautiful hardwood floors and tile. Very nice covered porch for sitting outside and enjoying the many seasons of Vermont. This one won't last long call me today to set up a showing! More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1250 Square Feet 0.71 Acreage Year Built in 1935.
Where can you find 3/4 of an acre in the city of Rutland? 102 Killington Avenue! Detached 2-car garage, back deck, above ground pool and plenty of room to romp make this a great home for the whole family! Improvements include : all new replacement windows, newer roof, pool liner, driveway, blown in insulation, panel box, furnace, owned security system, fuel tank and hot water heater ( just 2 weeks old). Enclosed back porch with doors opening to deck and pool. From the grandparents, to the parents, to the children--this home has been treasured by the whole family. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.