602 Scenic Road, Unit 2Laconia, NH 03246MLS Number 4517045
- Price: $650,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 392 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- NoRoad Frontage
The newest addition to the Spindle View Townhomes, this duplex will certainly knock your socks off! The views toward Spindle Point are endless and simply breath taking. With an open concept design, the first floor has a sunlit living room, SS kitchen, granite, stone appointed gas fireplace, and generous deck. Sprawling master suite faces the lake, with a second en suite bedroom and multi-purpose den on the second floor. The lower level has an abundance of bonus space that walks out to lovely patio area.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- List Price$650,000
- Date Listed09/22/2016
- MLS Number4517045
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Country Setting, Lake View, Landscaped, Mountain View, Walking Trails
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- RoadsAssociation, Paved
- StyleAdirondack, Duplex, Walkout Lower Level
- Electric200 Amp
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingHot Air, Multi Zone
- Water Body NameWinnipesaukee
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared Private
- Broker NameMeredith Bay Lighthouse Realty, LLC
- Agent NameLeigh
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCO Detector, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionNew Construction
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos26
- View Count19
- Building Number602
- ComplexSpindle View at Meredith
- SubdivisionMeredith Bay
- AreaAbuts Conservation
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, Master BR w/ BA, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- BasementDaylight, Full, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Room 1 Dimensions13'0" x 11'4"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Dimensions13'0" x 10'0"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions18'4" x 14'8"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 5 Dimensions12'2" x 10'0"
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Dimensions12'5" x 19'0"
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 7 Dimensions14'6" x 14'0"
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions12'4" x 12'0"
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Water HeaterElectric
- Year Built2016
- Unit Number2
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1824
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade879
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch - Covered, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorCedar
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Garage ParkingDirect Entry
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesBeach Rights, Exercise Facility, Master Insurance, Pool - Outdoor, Snow Removal, Tennis Court, Trash
- Assessment Year2015
- Assessment #71700
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Other, Recreation, Trash
2 Bedrooms Village Weirs Beach. 4 Bathroom 2299 Square Feet 5.27 Acreage Year Built in 2012.
Welcome to the lakeside Townhomes at Meredith Bay! Touches of this professionally designed interior are evident throughout this sunny and elegant Adirondack style town home! The open concept plan on the main level features designer light fixtures, granite, SS appliances, crown molding and a sprawling lakeside deck. The master suite on the second floor enjoys a private balcony lakeside, multiple closets and an oversized tile shower in the bath. A second en suite and laundry finish the second floor living space. The custom designed walkout level is bright and inviting with a second gas fireplace with stone surround, reclaimed antique mantle and slate apron. Partitioned off with a unique barn door, an inviting sleeping area with attached bath welcomes friends and family to the lake! Meredith Bay offers: pools, tennis courts, fitness center, trail network, community garden, kayak cove, membership to a neighboring marina & beach club, reciprocal privileges at Southworth clubs, worldwide! More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.