55 Hedgerose Way, Unit 66Manchester, NH 03102MLS Number 4516835
- Price: $388,950The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 330 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
NEW CONSTRUCTION- NOW BUILDING IN PHASE 4! THIS "TO BE BUILT" FLOOR PLAN, THE "MACGREGOR" WAS DESIGNED FOR YOUR COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE. BUILT TO BE ENERGY EFFICIENT THIS 3 BEDROOM 2.5 BATH FLOORPLAN HAS A SPACIOUS MASTER SUITE W SITTING ROOM AND LARGE WALK-IN CLOSET. THE OPEN CONCEPT ON LEVEL ONE OFFERS A SPRAWLING KITCHEN OVERLOOKING THE GREAT ROOM-LOTS OF WINDOWS AND NATURAL LIGHT. ENERGY EFFICIENT HOMES-A DREAM COME TRUE! QUALITY CONSTRUCTION-WALKOUT UNITS AVAILABLE. TOUR THE CLUBHOUSE ON YOUR VISIT- ALL PART OF THE PACKAGE! NO MORE SHOVELING OR RAKING! DON'T MISS OUT.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$388,950
- Unit Number66
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4516835
- Lot DescriptionAlternative Lots Avail, Alternative Styles Avail, Condo Development, Deed Restricted, Wooded
- RoadsAssociation, Paved
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric150 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemHot Air, Multi Zone
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed, Pets - Other
- Assessment Year2016
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Other, Public Offering
- Building Number55
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionHIGHLAND HOMES
- DistrictManchester Sch Dst SAU #37
- Elementary SchoolNorthwest Elementary School
- High SchoolManchester West High School
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions19'2"x16'7"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions10'11"x11'7"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions18'2"x15'7"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions18'4"x13'3"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10'11"x11'7"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions11'x11'1"
- Room 13 TypeOther
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions12'4"x11'1"
- Interior FeaturesKitchen Island, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Water HeaterGas - Natural
- Total Rooms7
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete, Full, Unfinished
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2264
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Pool - In Ground, Porch - Covered, Tennis Court, Window Screens
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesIrrigation System, Smoke Detectr-Hard Wired
- Broker NameColdwell Banker RB/Bedford
- Agent NameStraffin
- Date Listed09/21/2016
- StatusActive With Contract
- Number of Photos14
- View Count5
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 1992 Square Feet 0.2 Acreage Year Built in 2004.
Fantastic 4 bedroom Colonial featuring 1st floor with inviting open foyer with tile floor, excellent fully applianced eat-in kitchen with Corian counters, tile backsplash and floor, gas stove, garbage disposal, slider to deck and dining area open to spacious living room with gas fireplace, hardwood floor, ceiling fan and hard wired sound system, fabulous formal dining room with hardwood floor and ceiling fan, 1st floor laundry closet and lovely half bath with pocket door and tile floor, 2nd floor with marvelous master suite with master bathroom with oversized vanity with Corian counter, tile floor and huge walk-in closet, 3 sizable bedrooms and additional full bathroom. Plus full unfinished heated walk out daylight basement, multi zone heat and central air conditioning, energy efficient natural gas heat and new hot water heater, radon mitigation, security system, vinyl siding, public water and sewer, farmer's porch, finished 2 car auto open direct entry garage with storage and great backyard all situated on beautifully landscaped lot with irrigation in quiet cul-de-sac neighborhood yet just minutes to highways and shopping. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.