41 South Main StreetRandolph, VT 05060MLS Number 4510213
- Price: $399,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 702 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-07-12
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Res/Village High DensityZoning
- 125Road Frontage
This magnificent antique Italianate-style home was built by one of Randolph's early prominent residents, Albert B. Chandler. This residence offers exceptionally spacious rooms, high, detailed plaster ceilings, an attractive updated kitchen and bathrooms, beautiful flooring and stained glass windows. Many fireplaces, each individually crafted with fine detail adding its own tasteful charm to almost every room in the home! Including a lovely wrap-around covered porch surrounded by perennials, situated upon 8.41 acres plus many energy improvements, upgrades and meticulously cared for inside and out, this home and setting is simply ideal for your home or business.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 6+
- Year Built1886
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleHistoric Vintage
- Full Baths2
- 3/4 Baths1
- Half Bath2
- Total Baths5
- Total Rooms15
- FoundationConcrete, Stone
- Square Feet7168
- APX Unfin Below Grade3446
- BasementConcrete, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom
- Tax ReductionYes
- ZoningRes/Village High Density
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$399,000
- Listing Agent NameKaren Hamblin
- Agent NameHamblin
- Broker NameFour Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- LM MST WGARDetached
- MLS Number4510213
- Interior FeaturesFireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 3+, Kitchen Island, Laundry Hook-ups, Lead/Stain Glass, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions29'6" x 14'8"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions20'8" x 15'2"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions26'3" x 17'3"
- Room 4 TypeFoyer
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions17' x 14'2"
- Room 6 TypeLibrary
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions27'9" x 17'2"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions27'3" x 17'3"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions27'9" x 17'5"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions18'2" x 15'
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions15 x 14'3"
- Room 12 TypeDen
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions14'6" x 18'1"
- Room 13 TypeOther
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions21' x 15'2"
- Room 16 TypeBath - Full
- Room 16 Level1
- Room 17 TypeBath - Full
- Room 17 Level2
- Room 18 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 18 Level2
- Room 19 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 19 Level1
- Room 20 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 20 Level2
- Building Number41
- StreetSouth Main Street
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- AreaVillage, Near Public Transportatn, Near Railroad
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pond, Sloping
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage125
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Deck, Porch - Covered
- ExteriorBrick, Wood
- Heat FuelOil, Pellet
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Radiator
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Owned
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed08/15/2016
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos27
- View Count39
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2896 Square Feet 95 Acreage Year Built in 1997.
Unique 95 acre horse property complete with 10 stall barn, heated work shop, large open tractor/implement shed/hay barn fenced paddocks, run in shed, oval trotting track, lovely pond, stone bridge, walking riding trails. The Cape Cod Style residence consist if 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Amenities include a stone fireplace wood floors, wrap around porch, primary bedroom suite and first floor bedroom. More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2980 Square Feet 3.45 Acreage Year Built in 2014.
Well Constructed low maintenance, energy efficient 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath cape on 3.45 acres and 17.9 acres of commom land. This home has a mixture of hard wood, laminate, tile, and vinyl floors. There is an open floor plan, lovely island kitchen, 14'x16' screened in sun porch for those rainy days and a partially covered porch for those sunny days to sit and enjoy the lovely views. The 3 car garage has direct entry into the tiled mud room leading into the foyer. Whole house generator, Passive solar gain in the winter from south facing windows, R 34.2 walls and R 60 walls in the attic as well as AC coil in duct work for future AC add on. This property has many more perks, it is truly a must see to appreciate all it has to offer! More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2600 Square Feet 5.1 Acreage Year Built in 1996.
Find the most peaceful time in your day right here at home while overlooking the serenity of westerly views, colorful summer sunsets or gaze upon the evening stars from the expansive wrap around deck of this charming post and beam home. Granite counter tops, cherry cabinets, custom tile and beautiful tongue and groove oak flooring add to the warmth and character of this lovely home. While unwinding after a fun day of skiing or snowshoeing with family and friends, come home and relax in the spacious living room offering extraordinary warmth from the attractive Vermont Castings woodstove or in warmer months of the year, enjoy long walks, hiking, gardening, plant some fruit trees or simply have fun puttering around the yard. Just minutes to town and to the Chandler Center for the Arts, shopping, professional services, health care, restaurants, an 18 hole golf course and a variety of recreational activities plus, minutes to interstate access for commuting or for those four season day trips you'll be taking to enjoy the endless activities unique to the lifestyle and enjoyment of living in Vermont! More
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.