Pond HillLunenburg, VT 05906MLS Number 4509641
- Price: $14,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 374 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1.8Lot Size Acres
- 240Road Frontage
Bounded on 3 sides by rock walls this gently sloping lovely parcel offers a mountain view.Lightly wooded with mostly hardwood. Direct access to snowmobile/ATV trails. Power at the street to the adjacent lot.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- MLS Number4509641
- p mod date time2016-08-12T01:41:00
- Modification Date07/17/2017
- Date Listed2016-08-09T00:00:00
- List Price$14,000
- Tax ReductionNo
- Tax Rate2.02
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Elementary SchoolLunenburg Village School
- TopographyCountry Setting, Mountain View, Recreational, Trail/Near Trail, Wooded
- High SchoolChoice
- StreetPond Hill
- Lot Size Acres1.8
- Road Frontage240
- Square Feet78408
- Property TypeLand
- WaterOn-Site Well Needed
- ElectricOn Adjacent Property
- SewerOn-Site Septic Needed
- Number of Photos4
- Docs AvailableDeed, Other, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- Broker NameRE/MAX Northern Edge
- Current UseRecreation, Residential
- RoadsGravel, Public, Seasonal
- Agent NameHood Boynton
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count110
. 2657160 Square Feet 61 Acreage in .
Excellent location for your new Home, Business or camp! Located on busy U S Rt 2, ample road frontage, power at roadside, VAST trails nearby, views of the White Mtns. Part of larger parcel. Survey done April 2017. More
. 1350360 Square Feet 31 Acreage in .
With over 30 acres on a beautiful hilltop in Vermont, this property has everything from Views of the Presidential Ranges and Mount Washington, Cannon, Lafayette, and the White Mountains, to accessible walking trails through a young maple forest. With preliminary tests, there are soils that suit a Conventional septic system. Property Exposure is Southwest and would be a great location for Solar Power, or gardening. Look into building a Hobby Farm, Homestead, Snowmobile Haven, or Hunting Camp. Any will do on this beautiful site. More
. 2178000 Square Feet 50 Acreage in .
This 50 acres is bisected by Hall Rd with about 15 acres to the west and 35 acres to the east. Hall Road is a Class 4 road that ends about 1/2 mile beyond the property. The acreage consists of 98% hardwoods (maple, ash, beech, yellow and white birch, black cherry). There are poplar and pin cherry mixed in. There is an area cleared with a view towards the White Mountains. The sales includes a shed and a gravel building pad for your 'off the grid' camp or home. Located on the VAST Trail. More
. 535788 Square Feet 12.3 Acreage in .
(190) Nice wooded lot for that getaway camp or retreat. Located on the VAST trail and away from the noise of the city. Taxes to be determined upon sale of lot. Owner financing and lease to own options available. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.