122 Nosedive Drive, Unit 16Stowe, VT 05672MLS Number 4495248
- Price: $3,000,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 535 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- YesRoad Frontage
This Mountain Cabin is located directly on the slope! Location, location, location - ski to your back door. Incredible views toward Mt Mansfield and Smugglers Notch. Beautiful finishes, two stone fireplaces. Four bedrooms plus bonus bunk room. Plenty of mudroom space and oversize garage for tuning skis. This is one of the most desirable properties at Spruce Peak. Great proximity to the new Stowe Mountain Club, Adventure Center and Spruce Peak Village Center.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- List Price$3,000,000
- Date Listed06/02/2016
- MLS Number4495248
- Lot DescriptionCondo Development, Conserved Land, Deed Restricted, Landscaped, Mountain View, PRD/PUD, Ski Area, Ski Trailside, Sloping, Subdivision, Trail/Near Trail, View, Walking Trails, Water View, Wooded
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageYes
- Road Frontage100
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Dead End, Paved, Private
- StyleAdirondack, Cabin, Duplex
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Window Screens
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar, Granite, Stone
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Garage ParkingHeated
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesBuilding Maintenance, Cable, Common Acreage, Electric, Golf Course, Heat, Security, Sewer, Snow Removal, Water
- Broker NameSpruce Peak Realty LLC
- Agent NameHandrahan
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCentral Vacuum, CO Detector, Irrigation System, Security System, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat, Sprinkler System
- New ContructionExisting
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos18
- View Count22
- StreetNosedive Drive
- Building Number122
- Elementary SchoolStowe Elementary School
- Junior HighStowe Middle/High School
- ComplexSpruce Peak Mountain Cabi
- High SchoolStowe Middle/High School
- SubdivisionSpruce Peak Mountain Cabi
- DistrictStowe School District
- Abuts Conservation
- Abuts Golf Course
- Adjoins St/Nat'l Forest
- Near Public Transportatn
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elec Co.Stowe Electric
- Electric3 Phase, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Heat Pump, Multi Zone, Radiant
- Assessment Year2015
- Assessment #2224100
- Fee IncludesLandscaping, Plowing, Condo Association Fee, HOA Fee
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Deed, Plot Plan, Public Offering
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle
- Year Built2008
- Unit Number16
- Total Rooms9
- Square Feet3000
- Total Baths5
- Full Baths3
- Half Bath1
- APX Fin AG Sqft600
- ConstructionSteel Frame
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 2, Hot Tub, Kitchen Island, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Walk-in Closet, Window Treatment
- Room 1 Dimensions16' 11"x12' 1"
- Room 1 Level2
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 10 Dimensions12' 5"x11' 0"
- Room 10 Level3
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 2 Dimensions13' 0"x18' 9"
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions15' 0"x16' 6"
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Dimensions18' 0"x14' 6"
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 5 Dimensions16' 4"x10' 10"
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 6 Dimensions10' 7"x9'2"
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 7 Dimensions16' 10"x14' 6"
- Room 7 Level3
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions11' 5"x12' 1"
- Room 8 Level3
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Dimensions12' 9"x13' 0"
- Room 9 Level3
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
4 Bedrooms . 6 Bathroom 3000 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 2006.
One of the highest elevations of all the Mountain Cabins. Amazing down valley view's, facing south over Stowe Mountain Club golf course and preserved land with views towards Mt Mansfield. Living room views are incredible with vaulted ceiling and stone fireplace built to the ceiling. The large windows let in tons of sunshine and beautiful sunsets. Custom cabinetry on either side of fireplace. Custom boot room and outdoor equipment room. Four bedrooms which include two master suites, guest room and bunk room, four full baths, two half baths and family room. All new furniture. This is a must see family home! More
4 Bedrooms . 5 Bathroom 2996 Square Feet 6 Acreage Year Built in 2005.
Cozy Mt Cabin nestled right on the slope. Perfect location for first tracks on the mountain! Walk out your door and you are on the slope! Four bedrooms plus bonus room, three fireplaces, custom mudroom … ski home for lunch! Freshly decorated with elegant mountain flare. Great home just minutes to the golf course skating rink, new children's adventure center and Spruce Peak Village. Ski in ski out golf in golf out. Must see property! More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.