91 Grandview RoadConway, NH 03818MLS Number 4488097
- Price: $64,500The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 471 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1.01Lot Size Acres
- 156Road Frontage
1 Acre lot located in the tranquil subdivision of Hale Estates close to North Conway. Located just off of scenic West Side Road, Hale Estates features paved roads and underground utilities.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- MLS Number4488097
- p mod date time2016-07-30T17:45:00
- Modification Date04/21/2017
- Date Listed2016-05-06T00:00:00
- List Price$64,500
- Shore RightsNearby, Public
- Tax ReductionYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Property Disclosure
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Wright Realty
- Current UseResidential
- RoadsAssociation, Paved
- Agent NamePitman
- RestrictionsArchitecture, Deed, Further Subdivision, Livestock, Mobile Homes, Temporary Structures
- View Count28
- Building Number91
- LocationNear Country Club, Near Golf Course, Near Paths, Near Shopping, Near Skiing, Near Snowmobile Trails
- DistrictSAU #9
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolConway Elem School
- TopographyCurbing, Level, Subdivision, Wooded
- Junior HighA. Crosby Kennett Middle Sch
- High SchoolA. Crosby Kennett Sr. High
- StreetGrandview Road
- Lot Size Acres1.01
- Road Frontage156
- Square Feet43996
- Property TypeLand
- ElectricAt Street, Underground
- SewerOn-Site Septic Needed
- UtilitiesCable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Number of Photos8
. 47916 Square Feet 1.1 Acreage in .
Located in Hale Estates, this 1.1 acre lot offers a peaceful setting for your primary or vacation home. Underground utilities (electric, internet, cable) and paved roads. Hale Estates abuts the White Mountain National Forest providing plenty of opportunities to enjoy wildlife, hiking, and exploring. World class skiing is available at many major nearby ski areas. The pristine Saco River is just down the road, as is the Kancamagus Highway, one of the most popular scenic drives in New England. More
. 48352 Square Feet 1.11 Acreage in .
This 1.11 acre lot in Hale Estates is bordered by protected common area on one side and the National Forest on the back giving additional privacy! Underground utilities (electric, cable, internet) and paved roads. The close proximity to all the Mount Washington Valley has to offer make this lot great for primary or secondary homes! More
. 47916 Square Feet 1.1 Acreage in .
GREAT CONWAY BUILDING LOT WITH DEEDED RIGHTS TO PRIVATE BEACH ON THE SACO RIVER. Located one mile from Conway Village and close to all valley activities, this land offers the potential for a good mountain view on a lovely, gently sloping lot with good soils. Great lot on which to build your next home!! More
. 43560 Square Feet 1 Acreage in .
View Mt. Washington and the Presidential Mountain Range from this spectacular full acre lot at the top of Rockhouse Mountain. Includes rights to community water and septic approval for a 4 bedroom home, so you can build your dream home right away. The lot is just 10 minutes from Conway Village, 20 minutes from North Conway shops, restaurants and skiing, and enjoys access to private beaches on the Pea Porridge Ponds for summer fun. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.