3414 Harbor Road, Unit 4Shelburne, VT 05482MLS Number 4479809
- Price: $799,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 596 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- NoRoad Frontage
A rare blend of privacy, luxury living, waterfront location & modern amenities! Enjoy lake & mountain views plus access to a common dock & deep water mooring. This historic manor home turned condominium has only 5 units. This unit was completely renovated & upgraded in 2001. The open floor plan boasts granite countertops & stainless steel appliances, large granite island, open living/ dining space with gas fireplace & a custom bar by the sliding doors leading out to the back patio. Upstairs, the master suite with built-in window bench seats & private balcony has a full en suite bath with jetted tub & large walk-in tiled shower. The 3rd floor office space with 2 skylights is big enough to serve as a family room. A kitchenette with laundry in the basement provides additional working & storage space. Outside, the common land is carefully landscaped & there is ample parking for you & your guests plus your own secure garage bay.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- List Price$799,000
- Date Listed04/01/2016
- MLS Number4479809
- Lot DescriptionLake View, Landscaped, Mountain View, View, Water View, Waterfront, Wooded
- Property TypeCondo
- Road FrontageNo
- DrivewayCircular, Common/Shared, Paved
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch - Covered
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorCedar, Clapboard, Shingle, Wood
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Disability Features1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr
- Garage # Cars1
- Association AmenitiesBeach Rights, Boat Mooring, Boat Slip/Dock, Common Acreage, Docks, Master Insurance, Other, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- StreetHarbor Road
- Building Number3414
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Flood ZoneUnknown
- Interior FeaturesBar, Cedar Closet, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Lead/Stain Glass, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Skylight, Whirlpool Tub
- BasementBulkhead, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Sump Pump
- Room 1 Dimensions13'3"x12'9"
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 13 Dimensions9'3"x7'3"
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 TypeOther
- Room 2 Dimensions13'2"x9'10"
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Dimensions17'4"x14'3"
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 5 Dimensions16' x 16'
- Room 5 Level3
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 7 Dimensions16'x11'6"
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 8 Dimensions16'5"x10'2"
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - LP/Bottle, Owned, Tank
- Year Built1892
- Unit Number4
- Total Rooms6
- Square Feet1955
- Total Baths3
- FoundationConcrete, Other
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- ConstructionWood Frame
- APX Fin Below Grade393
- Sewer1250 Gallon, Mound, Shared, Septic
- Elec Co.GMP
- Electric220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heating CoolingBaseboard, Multi Zone, Radiant
- Water Body NameLake Champlain
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared Private
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- Agent NameBoardman
- Occupant RestrictionsPets - Cats Allowed, Pets - Dogs Allowed
- Equipment AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dehumidifier, Security System, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-Hard Wired
- New ContructionExisting
- Other RowNo
- Time ShareNo
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos39
- View Count98
2 Bedrooms . 4 Bathroom 2681 Square Feet 0 Acreage Year Built in 2011.
End unit at Rivercrest condos. Terrific location in the development for maximum privacy & great light! This spacious unit with an open floor plan & high ceilings has a feeling of being much bigger. Many custom upgrades: Beautiful screened in porch offers surprising privacy with views into protected woods. Steel beams in lower level allowed for open floor plan with no columns. 1st floor master suite with large walk-in closet and beautiful bath with tiled floor, upgraded shower, taller vanities and additional storage. The living room with oversized windows has 11' ceilings and a gas fireplace. Living opens to dining area and a nicely upgraded kitchen with soapstone counters, island & stainless steel appliances. The 2nd floor enjoys terrific light from the 2-story foyer with multiple transoms & fixed windows. There is a 2nd bedroom suite with full bath and a large open loft area- great space for office or sitting area. The finished lower level has a 31' family room/playroom with great natural light. A ½ bath and semi-finished additional room could easily be an office, den or possibly a bedroom. The unfinished basement space is perfect for hobbies or storage. Enjoy a rural setting just minutes from downtown Shelburne and the lake, yet 15 minutes to downtown Burlington. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.