1230 Charlotte RoadHinesburg, VT 05461MLS Number 4454429
- Price: $693,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 685 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2111Road Frontage
1910 Four Square Farmhouse recently renovated to include all new wiring, new heating system, new bathroom fixtures and floors, new standing seam roof and all new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and solid surface counters. Property includes historic late 1860's 10,000 sq. ft. post and beam barn with beautiful slate roof and a 4,060 sq. ft. hay loft. Also includes 3 additional out buildings, one of which could be a four bay garage. Taxes to be determined. Current tax bill is on 481.69 acres and several other buildings besides those offered in this listing. Additional upgrades since the property was listed include primary well improvements; the well casing has been extended above grade, the well has a new pump, all new pipe, and all new wiring and control box. Additional work includes the deactivation and draining of the roof-fed cistern located in the basement. Roof water is now directed away from the house and not into the basement. The future use of the cistern is still an option to a new owner, either as part of the house water supply or as additional basement storage space. Structural repairs have been made to the front porch and some exterior painting will begin as soon as spring weather allows. Disturbed soil around the well will be regraded and reseeded as weather allows.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARDetached
- List Price$693,000
- Total Baths5
- MLS Number4454429
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Farm - Horse/Animal
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Gravel
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage2111
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsAgriculture, Bed and Breakfast, Farm - Dairy, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Woodland
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator Ready
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Oil, Wood
- Heat SystemAlternative Heat Stove, Electric, Gas Heater, Hot Air, Multi Zone, Stove - 2, Stove - Wood, Wall Furnace
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Mound, Private, Septic
- WaterCistern, Drilled Well, Dug Well, Private, Purifier/Soft
- Tax Yr2016
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Septic Design, Survey
- FinancingCash Only
- PossessionAt Closing
- StreetCharlotte Road
- Building Number1230
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictChittenden South
- Elementary SchoolHinesburg Community School
- Junior HighHinesburg Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- AreaRural, Near Public Transportatn
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions8' x 15'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13' x 17'4"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14'2" x 17'5"
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13' x 13'3"
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions9'4" x 13'3"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level3
- Room 7 Dimensions14' x 15'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions11'3" x 14'2"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10'2" x 13'3"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions10'2" x 9'7"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions11' x 15'4"
- Room 13 TypeOther
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions8'10" x 9'
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 Level2
- Room 14 Dimensions9' x 15'3"
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 Level1
- Room 15 Dimensions15'4" x 22'1"
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Fireplaces - 1, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1910
- Full Baths4
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterDomestic, Gas - LP/Bottle, Owned
- Total Rooms14
- APX Unfin Below Grade1024
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete, Crawl Space, Daylight, Partial, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Property StyleFarmhouse, Multi-Level, w/Addition
- Building ConstructionPost and Beam, Wood Frame
- Square Feet3448
- RoofMetal, Shingle - Architectural, Slate, Standing Seam
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Fence - Full, Outbuilding, Porch, Porch - Covered, Porch - Enclosed, Shed, Window Screens, Windows - Storm
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Common Use Areas, Access Laundry No Steps, Access Parking, Zero-Step Entry Ramp
- Parking Spaces4
- AmenitiesCentral Vacuum, CO Detector, Dehumidifier, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
- Broker NameGeorge E. Bedard
- Agent NameBedard
- Date Listed10/03/2015
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos14
- View Count32
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2816 Square Feet 58.8 Acreage Year Built in 2001.
Breathe, Connect, Reflect from this Craftsman Style Log Home privately sited on 58.8 acres. Stack your wood next to the door and enter from a covered porch to a warm pine and red birch scent that only a log home offers! The soul of the spacious flr. plan is a gourmet kitchen with center island,painted cabinets, Vermont slate counters and new Viking stainless appliances. Curl up in front of the stone fireplace in the two story,glass walled great room. Stretch out, entertain and enjoy a commanding view from a wraparound deck and screened porch. Two rooms on the main level to use as den/study/ guest br., as well as 3 bedrooms with large closets up. An open loft with bookcase on the 2nd level overlooks activity below. Master Bedroom features vaulted ceiling,window seat, walk-in closet with skylights & shelves and walk-in shower in Master bath. Radiant heat on two levels, built-ins and finely crafted detail adds warmth to this home. Walk-out lower level offers more finished space, workshop, and utility area for a dual fuel Buderus. Nicely landscaped, with access to your own walking trails, seasonal waterfall and brook, fire pit and plenty of gardening, grazing space. A two story barn with two stalls, heated tack rm. and hayloft complete the outbuildings. Whether you enjoy an active lifestyle, or are looking for a special retreat, this unique offering has it all, including minutes to shops in a vibrant village and a 25 min. commute to downtown Burlington. More
4 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 3443 Square Feet 1.5 Acreage Year Built in 1979.
Boating and swimming right off the dock! 100 ft of Lake Iroquois shoreline on 1.5 acres. Stunning, spacious Contemporary home in the heart of Chittenden County. Natural setting with mature trees and beautiful perennial gardens. Garage, shed, generous parking. A wonderful year-round house right on the water! Tremendous views! A rare opportunity to truly live life to its fullest! More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 3 Bathroom 2706 Square Feet 12.3 Acreage Year Built in 2000.
Wonderful private 12 acres close to everything! Quality built home by Conner & Buck with an open floor plan and first floor master suite. The southern exposure with large windows on two levels brings in natural light! Vaulted ceilings in the great room creates a smart feeling of space. Wood burning fireplace is a focal point from the great room and kitchen. Hardwood floors on both levels. Wood kitchen with granite counters, Viking gas stove and kitchen island. The walk out lower level has large windows in the family room and two bedrooms. This level is bright and has full south exposure and access to the backyard. A full bathroom, laundry and storage room on lower level. Quality Buderus furnace & radiant floor heat on lower level & baseboard hot water heat on the first level. Detached 2 car garage with storage above was designed to replicate a barn. This elevated site with meadows, woodlands & ledges is a pretty piece of land located just past the Shelburne Town Line. Easy 10 minutes to the village of Shelburne or Hinesburg. Great biking and close to hiking and Lake Champlain. 20 minutes to Burlington Vermont. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.