83 Inn RoadShoreham, VT 05770MLS Number 4450092
- Price: $249,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 447 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-07-12
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 70Road Frontage
LET YOUR RENTERS PAY THE MORTGAGE--while you live large in the main 4-bedroom apartment of this spacious three-unit building! Known locally for many years as The Sycamore (for the tree, rare in Vermont, that still graces the entry), this classic building can also be restored to its timeless elegance as a single-family village home. Numerous updates include rewiring, new trim and paint, windows and siding, and some new appliances and bathroom fixtures. Just 15-20 minutes to either Middlebury or Vergennes, this property includes a barn with workshop, two single car garages, and three acres of park-like grounds. And it is within walking distance to the Shoreham Inn, Platt Library, school, town offices and more. Priced$100,000 below town assessment. Bonus: Town water and sewer! News: Apartments two and three have just been redecorated and there are new windows throughout!
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking DescriptionParking Spaces 6+
- Year Built1847
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleGreek Revival
- Full Baths3
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms13
- Square Feet4158
- APX Unfin Below Grade2200
- BasementGravel, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Oil
- Heat SystemHot Water
- Water HeaterDomestic
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #351400
- Assessment Year2013
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure
- PossessionAt Closing
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$249,900
- Listing Agent NameJeff Olson
- Agent NameOlson
- Broker NameAddison County Real Estate
- LM MST WGARDetached
- MLS Number4450092
- Interior FeaturesAttic
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsHardwood, Laminate
- Room 1 Dimensions22'3"10'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions24'10" x 12'10"
- Room 6 Dimensions10'10" x 6
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions17'5" x 16.'2"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions18'11" x 10'11"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10'2" x 10'8"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions14'6" x 12'5"
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions16'2" x 15"
- Room 12 TypeDen
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions15'8" x 10'5"
- Room 13 TypeOther
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions21 x12'9"
- Room 14 TypeOther
- Room 14 Level2
- Room 14 Dimensions10'7" x 14'6"
- Room 15 TypeOther
- Room 15 Level1
- Room 15 Dimensions21' x 12'3"
- Building Number83
- StreetInn Road
- DistrictAddison Central
- Elementary SchoolShoreham Elementary School
- Junior HighMiddlebury Union Middle #3
- High SchoolMiddlebury Senior UHSD #3
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pond, Wooded
- Road Frontage70
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Porch - Covered, Porch - Enclosed
- RoofShingle - Asphalt, Slate
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom
- Date Listed04/28/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos33
- View Count56
2 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 1 Bathroom 879 Square Feet 10.1 Acreage Year Built in 2007.
This is your chance to own a peace of heaven... built in 2007 and in excellent condition. The views of Lake Champlain are breathtaking and the sunsets are amazing! There is a spacious loft with skylights, open floor plan, kitchen, living and dining, cork flooring throughout, pellet stove to keep warm on the chilly evenings or cold winter nights. Sit on the front deck and watch the sun go down. 800 feet of Lake frontage... a little over 10 acres of which most is tillable. A local farmer cuts the hay several time per year, but the land could used possibly for a small farm. Most contents can go with the sale. More
3 Bedrooms tmListingFieldArray . 2 Bathroom 1904 Square Feet 20 Acreage Year Built in 1865.
Live your life in Shoreham in this updated home that you can move right into and make it your own! Dining and Kitchen feature hardwood floors with a warming pellet stove and french doors over looking the deck and beautiful landscaping. The kitchen has maple cabinets and Mexican tile with pantry/laundry room attached. First floor full bath with tile flooring and storage. Living room has wide pine floors, wonderful brick hearth for the woodstove and big windows with mountain views. From the living room you can go out to an enclosed porch with more views. The wide pine floors continue upstairs with 3 bedrooms and a 3/4 bath with marmoleum floors. Outside we have a barn and chicken coop with many fruit trees and perennials. The basement was just foam insulated with a new oil tank and gas water heater. Live comfortably in the country but have assess to many towns! This is not a drive by please make an appointment to come and see for yourself!! More
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.