121 Bradford Terrace, Lot 7 ARichmond, VT 05477MLS Number 4412635
- Price: $174,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 865 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1.87Lot Size Acres
- 160Road Frontage
Beautiful 1.87 acre lot, located on a cul-de-sac in the desirable Southview neighborhood! Permitted for up to 4 bedrooms, this southwestern facing property sits atop a hill and offers a large building area for your custom home! Community septic, underground utilities, and less than 10 minutes to I-89! Bring your builder or work with our award-winning custom home builder. Four other lots available to choose from.
Ask A Question
Call: 8005578186 8028629106 or send a message:
- MLS Number4412635
- p mod date time2015-04-10T18:06:00
- Modification Date04/07/2017
- Date Listed2015-04-10T00:00:00
- List Price$174,900
- Tax ReductionNo
- Permit StatusLocal - Issued, State - Issued
- Tax Yr16-17
- ExposureSouth, West
- Docs AvailableBuilding Permit, Plot Plan, State Land-Use Permit, State Wastewater Permit, Survey
- Broker NameKW Vermont
- Current UseResidential
- RoadsCul-de-Sac, Dead End, Public, Shared, Easement/ROW
- Agent NameHarrington
- RestrictionsFurther Subdivision, Mobile Homes
- View Count19
- Building Number121
- SubdivisionSouthview Estates
- Flood ZoneNo
- Elementary SchoolRichmond Elementary School
- Country Setting
- Trail/Near Trail
- Junior HighCamels Hump Middle USD 17
- High SchoolMt. Mansfield USD #17
- StreetBradford Terrace, Lot 7 A
- Lot Size Acres1.87
- Road Frontage160
- Est Open Space10
- Square Feet81457
- Property TypeLand
- WaterDrilled Well, On-Site Well Needed, Private
- ElectricAt Street, Underground
- Power CompanyVt Electric Coop
- SewerCommunity, Leach Field - Conventionl, Leach Field - Off-Site, Septic Shared
- UtilitiesCable - Available, High Speed Intrnt -Avail, Telephone Available
- Number of Photos1
. 61420 Square Feet 1.41 Acreage in .
1.41 acre lot, located on a cul-de-sac in the desirable Southview neighborhood! Permitted for up to 4 bedrooms, this southwestern facing property sits atop a hill and offers a large building area for your custom home! Underground utilities. Less than 10 minutes to I-89! Bring your builder or work with our award-winning custom home builder. Three other lots available to choose from. More
. 62291 Square Feet 1.43 Acreage in .
Fantastic long views from this exciting building site with wonderful sun in Greystone Estates, Richmond. Perfect site for a walkout lower level home. Over 1 acre with septic, power and paved rd - this site is ready for your new home! Build packages available. Owner/broker. More
. 105851 Square Feet 2.43 Acreage in .
Beautiful white birch trees and light woods surround your sunny home site in popular Greystone Estates in Richmond. Our 2+ acre site includes septic, power and a paved road. Buy and build your dream home or work with our builder on a new home for your family. Perfect for a walkout basement. Owner/broker. More
. 55321 Square Feet 1.27 Acreage in .
Situated in the established and desirable Southview Estates neighborhood at the end of a cul-de-sac is this beautiful 1.27 acre lot. Permitted for a 4 bedroom home this partially wooded lot allows for nice views and privacy. Custom-build package is available with award winning builder or hire your own builder. Shared septic leachfield already in place. Underground utilities. Located within minutes of Richmond's vibrant village and I-89. More
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.