Buyer Protection Plan
As a consumer, how often do you hear the term “Satisfaction Guaranteed”? You can hardly go anywhere without being informed about why shopping or dining in a particular place is foolproof because they promise you’ll be pleased with their services or products.
With over 20 years of combined experience in real estate, Curtis and Barb Trousdale, the Broker/Owners of Preferred Properties, understand the importance of safeguarding their Buyer-Clients’ purchases, while effectively meeting their specific needs. That is why they came up with the well-structured, Buyer Protection Plan, which outlines the services that are offered to every Buyer-Client working with Preferred Properties during the stages of a purchase:
Overview of the
Buyer Protection Plan
Before the purchase
• Agent Match – We believe in QUALITY over quantity, meaning that you are NOT just a number to us! We won’t just pass you on to our newest rookie agent; we’re going to get to know you and make sure that you are placed with the perfect REALTOR who possesses the specific tools and expertise to effectively guide you through the process, from start to finish.
• Real Review – We will have an in depth discussion about what your goals are, with a realistic review of what is right for you, and how we can make you successful in achieving them. We’ll help you create tasks to stay on track during the buying process,and help facilitate the smoothest possible transaction.
During the Sale
• Skilled Expertise – We have over 20 combined years of knowledge in property searches and contract writing, with expert negotiation skills to effectually produce the best possible outcome for you. We also have the tools necessary to take care of all the details in your specific buying transaction, making sure nothing is left out or neglected.
• Agent Switch or Easy Out – We are so confident in our experience and efforts - if you don’t like us, you can fire us! Should you be unhappy with the agent you are working with at any point during your transaction, you can choose to either work with a different REALTOR in our firm, or exercise your right to terminate our services altogether based on the “24-Hour Easy-Out Agreement”.
After the Sale
• The Long Haul – Your service doesn’t end at the closing table! Many agents collect their check and dash away, barely to be heard from again. With Preferred Properties, we will remain in contact with you and promise that we are always just a phone call or email away should you ever have any questions or concerns.
• Satisfaction Guarantee – As rare as it is, if for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase during the first calendar year of ownership, we will gladly place your property on the market without charging you a selling side commission. We believe in making things right!